Accounts Payable Finance – Hyderabad
We are a rapidly growing life sciences company looking to hire a candidate for our Accounts Payable Finance team to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
What You’ll Do Day-to-day
Responsibilities include end to end accounts payable function. Liaising closely with other Teams and vendors to obtain invoices, scrutinizing invoices, and to resolve queries and vendor payment issues. Processing and reviewing employee claims. Handling MIS requirements for senior management and month-end vendor reconciliation. Communicating with multiple stakeholders and participating in process enhancement initiatives. Gathering and supporting documentation for internal and external audits.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate should have:
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance is required; a master’s degree/ CA is preferred with a relevant experience of 2-5 years.
• Advanced knowledge… of accounting, taxation, treasury and experience in process optimization is necessary.
• Be self-driven and possess keen analytical and problem-solving abilities with adept attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as the role requires interactions with teams internally and externally across geographies.
• Ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company’s mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn’t mean better headlines or public images – it means increased adaptability and profitability