Medline is America’s largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 550,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With 23 manufacturing sites across North America and over 25 joint venture manufacturing plants worldwide, along with 46 distribution centers in North America and 50 throughout the world, Medline posted $ 17+ billion sales last year. Medline is ranked #21 in Forbes 2020 list of America’s largest private companies and is ranked #9 in world’s largest medical device companies by “MDO” based on 2019 Revenues.
Medline Industries India Pvt. Ltd. is engaged in providing offshore business support services to Medline Industries Inc. & its global associate companies in the area of Information Services, Finance & Business processes Management. Medline Industries India Private Limited was setup… in 2010 in Pune, India and today we are proud team of over 800 associates supporting Medline’s healthcare vision across USA, Europe & other International regions.
Why Join Medline
• A direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and yet profitable company.
• No ill effects of recent downturn/recession
• First-rate compensation and benefits package.
• Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment.
• Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability.
• High volume data entry.
• 100% data entry accuracy on all processed invoices.
• Verify accurate unit of measure conversions.
• Daily review of various reporting tools to ensure posting accuracy
• Processing bank statements daily.
• AR customer account reconciliations.
• Creation of customers in system.
• Customer account clean-up/reconciliation
• Completes work within expected periods of time.
• Completes other duties as assigned
• Follow Medline’s Accounts Receivable procedures and guidelines at all times.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
• Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
• Having Continuous improvement mindset
• Flexibility and good team player
• Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate degree/MBA
• Nice to have: QAD ERP
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience