Analyst (Alteryx+SQL)- Reporting & Insights
We have an exciting role for a Analyst. It is an opportunity to utilize data management experience and skills with proven track record of developing data plans, performance reporting and analyzing optimization
Shift Timing: 3 PM to 12 AM and 11 AM to 8 PM
About Annalect India
We are an integral part of Annalect Global and Omnicom Group, the second-largest advertising agency holding company in the world in terms of revenue and is the leading global marketing communications company.
Annalect India plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in areas of Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics) and Digital
Services. We currently have 800+ awesome colleagues (in Annalect India) who are committed to solve our clients’ pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey. Let us… build this, together!
This is an exciting role and would entail you to :
• Requirement gathering and evaluation of clients’ business situations in order to implement appropriate analytic solutions.
• Data management and reporting using different tools and techniques like Alteryx, SQL, R, Python etc.
• Hands on experience in SQL is mandatory.
• Strong knowledge on the media metrics, custom calculations, and metrics co-relation.
• Data visualization using tools like Tableau, Power BI, Data studio etc.,
• Ability to identify and determine key performance indicators for the clients.
• QA process: Maintain, create and re-view QA plans for deliverables to align with the requirements, identify discrepancies if any and troubleshoot issues.
• Responsible for maintaining the reporting requirements as per the delivery cadence defined by the client.
• Create and maintain project specific documents such as process / quality / learning documents.
• Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting client expectations.
Let’s connect: [email protected]