About The Company
SiteRecon helps property maintenance companies with an exact outline of the property. We provide the annotations on aerial imagery for the Parking Lots, Turf and other exterior features. Through this we automate a key-part of the property maintenance contractors, because now they don’t have to measure these features themselves. The question is can we increase the efficiency of contractors by automating all their repetitive tasks.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
•… Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• 2+ years of experience with Android development.
• Proficiency in Java/Kotlin.
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with Google Maps SDK.
• Knowledge of cross platform development using Flutter/React Native.
Skills:- Android Development, SDK, Git, Storage management, Java, Kotlin, Flutter and React Native