Android Developer (Core JAVA) – 1 to 3 years experience
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Requirements :
• Solid understanding of the app development life cycle.
• Understanding of object-oriented programming and functional programming.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with push notifications and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable… for use on all types of Android devices.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
• Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
• Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
• Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
• Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
• Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Nice to Have:
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
• Unwavering curiosity
Our ideal Senior Android Developer candidate has:
• Academic Degree of B.E in IT, Btech,MCA or degree in relevance to the field
• Experience with Java and Kotlin
• Experience with Firebase ( Preferred Skill)
• Android Studio Development environment
• Released multiple applications on Google Play Store
• Has honed best practices and continuously improved their use of modern techniques, tools, platforms, languages, and frameworks – Including Unit and UI Testing
• Inspires and mentors others through example
Job Perks and Benefits for the Senior Android Developer :
• Competitive salary
• Great teammates and passionate company culture
• Comprehensive bonus package