• Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
• Responsible for developing code in Java, C & C++ language
• Analysis and resolution of customer and internal reported issues
• Support Software integration activity
• Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing)
• Should understand and involve in various KPIs including certification activities/process.
• Monitor Android Automotive trends, roadmaps
• 5-7 years Android development experience (Application, Services, HAL, BSP in Android)
• At least 2 years of experience in Automotive Android OS based Infotainment domain
• Exposure to Android 9 or higher
• Expertise in Android Framework API & CAR Framework usage.
• Expertise on Android AOSP build system
• Expertise in OOP concepts.
• Expertise in Java, C, C++ development. Kotlin would be an advantage
• Expertise in HIDL and HAL services implementation.
• Experience in Android Studio IDE… development and debugging.
• Experience in Android App/Services development in Java, and App development concepts
• Experience in Android Security policies
• Experience in Android Product/Device/Board Configuration and Setup
• Good understanding and debugging skills of Android startup and initialization sequences
• Good understanding of performance optimizations in Android
• Skills for analyzing and fixing any issues in Android Framework or service layer.
• Experience in Android Tradefed Framework usage for writing Integration tests
• Knowledge and experience in CTS, VTS requirements and compatibility issue analysis
• Knowledge of Android Test Frameworks
• Tools – GIT, Geritt, JIRA, Polarion, Confluence, Android Studio, VSCode, Enterprise Architect (UML), VMWare, Coverity.
• Knowledge of Google Test Framework and testing frameworks used in Android like Junit, Mockito.
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, complete ownership of the building blocks.
• Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of SW development life cycle.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and energetic
• Education:B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Electronics /Communication / Electrical / Instrumentation / Computer Science > 60% aggregate starting from Class X till UG/PG.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
• Work in 2020’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
• Progressive Recognition programs
• Flexible Benefit Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Wellness programs
• Fun at Work
• Diversity Inclusion