• Very Good Experience in C++ and Java . Experience on Embedded Java/JNI and Kotlin is added advantage.
• Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and Design principles.
• Experience in Automotive Android OS based Infotainment domain for Smartphone Projection Technologies (CarPlay/Carlife/SDL/AndroidAuto/Mirrorlink/Miracast/DLNA/AirPlay)
• Knowledge of Android OS, AOSP, Android Build System, Android Architecture, Android Multimedia Framework, Android Framework API & CAR Framework , HIDL and HAL services .
• Knowledge of version control systems and practical experience with GIT and Plastic SCM
• Knowledge with VM Software Development Environment, Eclipse IDE , Android Studio IDE.
• Good understanding and debugging skills of Android startup and initialization sequences.
• Good understanding of performance optimizations for apps in Android.
• Skills for analyzing and fixing any issues in Android Framework or service layer.
• Experience in Android Tradefed Framework usage for… writing Integration tests.
• Knowledge and experience in CTS, VTS requirements and compatibility issue analysis
• Knowledge of Android Test Frameworks.
• Knowledge of Google Test Framework and testing frameworks used in Android like Junit, Mockito.
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, complete ownership of the building blocks.
• Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies and ASPICE practices as part of SW development life cycle.
• Experience in interaction with Customers [OEMs], 3PLs [3rd Party Labs], Suppliers.
• Highly self-motivated and energetic. Good negotiation and influencing skills – demonstrates ability to respond to changes in requirements and project schedules.
• Exposure to Requirements Managements tools (like DOORS, Polarion), Design tools (like EA), and Configuration management tools (like CM Synergy, Plastic SCM, GIT).
• Requirement analysis, Design , Development ,Peer Review, Unit Testing , Integration Testing and qualification Testing.
• Android App/Services development in Java/C++
• Interact with multiple software competencies and system competencies to resolve the dependencies in the developments.
• Practice Agile methodologies and ASPICE in product development life cycle.
• Work with Project Owners / Product Owners as part of Scrum team
• Debug and resolve the customer reported issues on target board.
• Experience: 3 to 7 Years
• BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech inComputers/Electronics and Communication/Information Technology
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
• Work in 2020’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
• Progressive Recognition programs
• Flexible Benefit Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Wellness programs
• Fun at Work
• Diversity Inclusion