DG _ Manager _ AP-HMS012600
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Accounts Payable
This role requires an accounting graduate with relevant experience in accounts payable and should have led a team size of ~25 people.
In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fast paced business environment while being a good teammate.
You shall be responsible for all the activities related to record to report which include but are not exhaustive:
• Lead a large Accounts Payable team and handle their team and performing tasks related to reporting, approval or evaluation of the AR data
• Ensure baseline values adherence for all… Service Level Agreements-KPI & CPI
• Review the team’s day to day activities, including but not limited to invoicing, audit requests, analysis and other requests pertaining to the accounts payable process
• Handle close timelines and communicate on a timely basis adhering to deadlines
• Interact with the Business Accounting team and internal partners to resolve issues
• Lead multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Support the metrics reporting for the relevant process
• People Management – be a peoples manager involving in hiring, structured learning path, operations mentor for the team.
Qualifications we seek in you
• B.Com Graduate (MBA – Finance preferred)
• Relevant experience
• Good Communication skill and the ability to engage customers in significant discussions
• Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
• Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Nov 22, 2021, 6:03:14 PM
Master Skills List