WE DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR US
Let us put it this way; we want people to work with us.
Because when you think of it, there’s a big difference. At LIQVD ASIA, we believe more in partners than employees. Our team is right now brimming with ideators, innovators, geek, marketers and human experience strategists. Think you can fit right in? Apply to this job post with your CV. Rest assured, if you are that good, we will make space for you.
We are hiring for the role of Executive Assistant to the Managing Director (EA- MD)
Location: Mumbai (HO)
Your role as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
• Manage professional and personal scheduling for the MD, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
• Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to the MD.
• Manage, coordinate, and arrange the MD’s travel and travel-related activities… including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination and others.
• Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, calls, and maintenance of filing system and contact database and any other administrative support.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
• Managing the admin profile which includes managing the office, supervise support staff, making official travel arrangements, vendor management etc.
• Managing the front desk profile which includes answering the calls, attending the guests, overseeing the front office operations etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 3+ years of experience in administrative role/ EA role reporting directly to upper management
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
• Ability to keep company confidences
What’s in it for you?
· Great salary and secure working environment
· Becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge agency and helping it grow
· Working with an international, talented and dedicated group
· Casual atmosphere with professional standards
· Creative, modern and spacious work environment
We are LIQVD ASIA.
At LIQVD ASIA, we have professionals in marketing, creative and technology functions that connect trends with brands and brands with people. Also, we boast of a value system and culture that’s forward-thinking, respectful, collaborative, high-energy, fun, with zero tolerance for sub-standard ideas. We are clear about one thing. We deliver success not because of what we do, but because of who we are. And we don’t need any clear drink to tell you that.
About LIQVD ASIA
Established in 2013, LIQVD ASIA is a digital marketing agency that is growing at a rapid 400% pace & has its relationships with a diverse national & global clientele. Our agency has an exceptional reputation for creating award-winning digital content experiences that foster trust with target audiences. LIQVD ASIA is comprised of marketing, creative and technology professionals dedicated to connecting brands with people. Our vision and values are to provide people with a professional and supportive environment where employees contribute, grow and flourish. Our culture is forward-thinking, respectful, collaborative, and fun