Full Stack developer
We’re looking for a Full stack developer to join our Office and Industry Backend & Apps team in Bangalore.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who’ll be responsible to form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by… applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development. You’ll be part of the Signify R&D Bangalore and its responsibilities are architecture, design, development and test automation, so Innovation and passion for technology must be in your DNA.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll Do
As Full stack developer in the O&I Backend and apps team
• Drive innovation in software solutions for Connected LED Lighting Systems.
• Architect, design, implement, debug and solve problems in software applications used in SaaS Cloud Deployment, On Device Web Applications, Software installed on Windows, Mac and Linux environments
• Willing to learn other programming languages, cloud service providers, operating systems and new technologies.
• Active participation in Code Reviews, Code Quality Analysis, Security Risk Analysis, Build Management and Documentation.
• Ability to work with multiple disciplines of system including hardware, firmware, optics, cloud and mobile devices.
• Active participation in Agile Software Development Process.
• Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science engineering, Information Science, or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in product development as Cloud/Web Backend/Frontend Developer
• Web Services Technologies: Web Services – REST, SOAP; Multithreaded Applications, Computer Networks – TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4; Computer Graphics – Open GL, Web GL; Data Structures, Databases – Postgres, DynamoDB, RDS, MongoDB; Encryption – PKI, x509 Certificates; Realtime message brokers – MQTT, XMPP; Data Serialization – XML, JSON; Application Frameworks – Spring Boot, Python Pandas; Authentication Frameworks – OAuth2, OpenID; HTML5, Angular 10(Advanced) and above, ES06 (Advanced),RxJS(Mandatory),SCSS, CSS, NodeJS
• Web Application Frameworks:, React; Web Services Frameworks
• Cloud Services Technologies: Container Technologies – Docker, Kubernetes; Compute Services – AWS – EC2, Lambda; Azure – App Svs; Storage Services – AWS-S3, EFS, EBS; Other Tools – Cloudwatch, Kinesis, Terraform, Cognito, VPCs, API Gateway, Route 53
• Software Development Tools: IDEs like Eclipse, JetBrains, PgAdmin, Angular IDE; Code quality tools like SonarQube, Coverity; Build tools like Make, GCC, Jenkins, Maven Ant; Source Control tools like Git, SVN, ClearCase
• An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe…)
• Test Driven Development is your way of developing high quality software
• Knowledge of software development patterns
• Able to coach others in technical areas
• Experience with relational databases and data modelling
• Experience deploying to a cloud-based hosting environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Experience with enterprise integration patterns
• Experience in developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipeline solutions
What You’ll Get In Return…
• Competitive salary package including benefits such as lease car, holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
• Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees