GAE Python Developer – GISOCC Office IS
• Should be able to understand functional requirements and develop enhancements of application without defects using Python and Django framework.
• Should be able to identify and automate areas in application
• Should be able to find the performance issues and improve them autonomously
• Will be able to develop, deploy and manage applications in Google Cloud
• Should handle support tickets in JIRA
• Should be able to explore the latest technologies in Google Cloud and try to use them in applications.
• Develop a Django application with Google App Engine and deploy as per the user requirements without defects.
• Will identify the automation areas, performance glitches and fine tune them parallelly
• Review feature/enhancement requests in JIRA and plan for the package for development and deployment
• Will follow a software lifecycle (Scrum) for development and track the end to end services.
• Will be responsible for feature/enhancements and update with SPOC… weekly for advice
• Maintain version of applications and publish release notes on each version releases
• Should guide beginners to develop application and enures they adhere to the policy defined
• Responsible for good practices in development and ensures its implementations.
• Will handle support tickets in JIRA tool
• Learn and experience in Google Cloud especially in GAE with Python, Django, MySQL
• Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the release
BE (CSE) / BE (ECE) / BCA / MCA
Experience / Knowledge
• Total year of experience (3+ Years of experience)
• Google Cloud: Google App Engine, Cloud Function, Cloud SQL, Cloud Task, Cloud Run, Cloud Storage, Stack Driver, CI/CD
• Strong and hands on experience in Python 3, Django 2 framework for at least 2 years
• In depth knowledge in MySQL 5.7 +
• Good experience in Gitup versioning system
• Should have working experience in Linux OS with basic commands
H22E Valeo Group INDIA
20/07/2021, 6:37:10 AM