Neil Patel Digital India
Graphic designers typically do the following:
● Meet with the account manager or department head to determine the scope of a project
● Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create email designs
● Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
● Design email layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
● Present design concepts to clients or account manager or department head
● Incorporate changes recommended by clients into final designs
● Review designs for errors before sending emails out
Graphic designers work with both text and images. They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together in an email,
When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate with copywriters, who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists… or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers may transform data into visual graphics and diagrams to make complex ideas more accessible.
Graphic designers need to keep up to date with software and computer technologies in order to remain competitive.
Meeting with account executives to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
• presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts