Manager – Data Scientist-BFS017217
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Sr. Data Scientist
The position will be responsible for driving and implementing digital transformation and will take the lead in changing the way we run our business to transform it to the Contact Center of the Future. In doing so, this role will provide contact center and digital transformation thought leadership, strategic and expert solutions and insights to drive growth and efficiency to help Genpact achieve its goals
• Develop and implement contact center strategies and programs that embeds digital thinking, delivery and support across the contact center functions… prioritizing digitally powered and enabled customer experience interventions
• Expertise in the use of automation, analytics & other digital interventions to drive digitalization of contact center operations
• Highly proficient with digital customer Experience Tools, Journey Mapping, Persona Def, and Customer Segmentation.
• Operations analytics, Work force management, forecasting, identifying key metrics (AHT, CSAT, FTR)
• Conceptualize, plan and drive Speech Analytics framework build in the areas of Customer Complaints, Customer VOC and Call Quality processes.
• Interpret and analyze data problems. To deal with huge data, have good understanding on data science and have worked on relational databases.
• Write computer programs and analyze large datasets to uncover answers to complex problems. Need to be comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as R, Python, and SQL.
• Ensure data quality and integrity through best practices and compliance to framework, architecture and coding standards.
• Build analytic systems and predictive models
• Test performance of data-driven products
• Visualize data and communicate key findings with potential business impact.
• Experiment with new models and techniques
• Align data projects with organizational goals
• Project Management and Client Interaction
• Communicate across a diverse audience across all levels of organization.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• M.A. / Bachelor’s degree in Economics, in Statistics with relevant experience in Data Science/advanced analytics.
• Experience of working on analytics projects in Banking and Financial Services domain especially in Contact Center Analytics
• Mathematics / Statistical Background
• High level of intellectual curiosity about the Data Science and Analytics
• Extensive Experience with Analytics products and solutions.
• Expertise in/awareness of Speech Analytics platforms/tools like Call Miner, Verint, Nexidia etc.
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
• Prior Experience with Model build (Python / SQL scripts)
• Predictive Analytics – Well versed with AI and Machine Learning
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations using a variety of Tools
• Knowledge and experience of tools/techniques: Forecasting, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Regularization, Segmentation (Decision Trees, CHAID, CART), Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, variable screening, Machine Learning – Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, SVM, XGBoost.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Passion for analytics, technology and a keen learner to stay abreast on what’s latest
• Ability to inspire and influence change in technology application
• Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
• Conflict management and negotiation skills
• Skill gap identification and development of our global teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Nov 23, 2021, 4:12:18 PM
Master Skills List