Medical Recs Coding & Transc. Senior Rep
NTT DATA Services
In this Role you will be Responsible For :
• The coder reads the documentation to understand the patient’s diagnoses assigned
• Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes
• Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness & death is the role of medical coders
• Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities
• The main task of a medical coders is to review clinical statements and assign standard Codes Requirements of the role include:
• 0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
• University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies in Life science/BPT/Pharm/Nursing
• Good knowledge in human Anatomy/Physiology
• 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools
• Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30… PM IST and the shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
• Flexibility to accommodate overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
• Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client