Mobile Application Developer
Note: Apply only if you are available for face to face interview and comfortable to Work in office.
• NO WORK FROM HOME*
Job Location : Spaze ITech Park, Sec 49, Gurgaon
Experience : 2-3 Years (not more than that)
Employment Type :Full-time
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Applications Preferred from Gurgaon only
Job Description :-
• Deep knowledge of , Android, iOS etc.
• Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
• Delivered Hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies
• Experience with node.js, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor (plus)
• Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standard
• Experience developing native mobile applications (Android with Java, IOS with Objective-C) a plus
• Experience with one or more server-side stacks (.NET, Node.js, Python, Java, PHP, etc.) a plus
• Proficiency with writing… automated tests in ( JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test )
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically ( Retrofit, Axios, Alamofire, etc.)
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of architectural patterns MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
• Familiarity with Git, Push notifications and the JSON format
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
• ( Make sure to mention any other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies or development patterns that are relevant to your project)
• List any integrations that will need to be done (Facebook, Firebase, etc.
• Xamarin technology skill is mandatory