Senior Data Scientist
Sr. Data Scientist at DeepIntent, Inc.
What We Are Looking For:
The Sr. Data Scientist will be located in Pune, India or alternative location and working closely with our Analytics teams in New York City, India, and Bosnia. The role will be part of our Clinical Insights line of analytics, seeking to support internal and external Business partners in generating analyses and insights of Outcomes product (measurement of campaign outcomes / script lift), as well as general Deep Intent product suite. Activities in this position include conducting exploratory data analysis / discovery, creating and scoring audiences, reading campaign results by analyzing medical claims, clinical, demographic and clickstream data; performing analysis and creating actionable insights, summarizing them and presenting results and recommended actions to internal stakeholders and external clients, as needed. This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Outcomes Insights.
•… Support business development and client analytics and insights process, under supervision of the director / sr. data scientist, utilizing consumer demographic, clickstream and clinical data (claims and medications)
• Core activities to include: Campaign audience sizing estimates, generating lookalike & campaign audiences, generating standardized reporting deliverables on media performance, and packaging insights into relevant client stories
• Extract, explore, visualize and analyze large healthcare claims data, consumer demographic, prospecting and clickstream data using SQL, Python or R libraries.
• Generate scripts for audience creation using SQL, Python / R and API call infrastructure.
• Understand objectives of client campaigns, audience selection (diagnostics), creative and channel.
• Support internal product development of data tools, dashboards and forecasts, as needed.
Who You Are:
• You have a working understanding of the ad-tech / digital marketing and advertising data and campaigns, and interest (and aptitude) for learning US healthcare patient and provider systems (e.g. medical claims, medications etc.).
• Desire to work in a rapidly growing and scaling startup, with a strong culture of fast-paced cross functional collaboration.
• Hands-on predictive modeling experience (decision trees, boosting algorithms and regression models).
• Orientation and interest in translating complex quantitative results into meaningful findings and interpretable deliverables, and communicate with the less technical audience.
• Hypothesis oriented curiosity and tenacity in obtaining meaningful results through iterative data analysis and data prep.
• “Can do” attitude, outstanding technical troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, aptitude to rapidly develop working knowledge of new tools, open source libraries, data sources etc.
• Ability to meet deadlines and flexibility to work constructively with shifting priorities.
What You’ve Accomplished:
• Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Biostatistics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, or Data Science.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience as Data Analyst, Engineer, Data Scientist or Researcher in digital marketing, consumer advertisement, telecom, healthcare or other areas requiring customer level predictive analytics.
• Proficiency in performing statistical analysis in R or Python, including relevant libraries is required. Prior experience in using these tools in analytical R&D strongly preferred.
• Advanced ability to use relevant technology/software to wrangle data, perform analytics, and visualize for consumption is required.
• Experience with SQL is required.
• Advanced experience with basic Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint) is required.
• Familiarity with medical and healthcare data preferred (medical claims, Rx, etc.).
• Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud, required
• Exposure to big data tools (hadoop, pyspark) is preferred.
• Experience with Git/version control and Jira/ticketing system is strongly preferred.
• Experience with a visualization tool such as Looker and / or Tableau, preferred.
Powered by JazzHR