Senior Knowledge Analyst – Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management
BCG, Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG’s Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management topic, you will work in a growing global team, providing functional expertise and insights, working together with BCG case and proposal teams to deliver customized knowledge assets and expert advisory. You’ll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
In addition, you will support with guidance from senior colleagues, your topic/sector in developing intellectual property & knowledge assets and managing content on internal BCG websites, ensuring availability of the latest, high-quality content. You will also support business development and go-to-market efforts of the Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management business, as opportunities arise, contributing research and analysis to marketing efforts. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will assist with on-boarding, training, and guiding junior… colleagues and share best practices within the team
Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management is a growing topic within our Customer Experience team – which sits within our wider Marketing, Sales, and Pricing Practice Area. Here, you will get to work on projects that deliver impact for our clients and BCG, playing a crucial role in helping to define and build our Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management offers.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Applying Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management expertise when contributing to building and deploying a product/tool/data, taking different client contexts into account
• Conducting ethnography & qualitative research to understand customer needs
• Designing Loyalty & CRM programs using human-centered design methods
• Conducting quantitative research to validate and prioritize loyalty & CRM features
• Reporting on Loyalty & CRM campaigns to assess the impact on customer lifetime value
• Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
• Communicating with senior stakeholders, being credible and proactive
• Framing, structuring, and sharing intellectual property, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
• Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools for the topic based on different client contexts
• Working creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
• Flexibility and bring a curious and creative mindset, open for new things, and able to propose innovative ideas
• Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred, 1-2+ years of consulting experience in the required topic; candidates with consulting experience preferred
• In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievement
• Expertise in relevant Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management
• Fluency in English
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU’LL WORK WITH
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda, and building and deploying leading-edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG’s Knowledge Team members are staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function, and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients