Senior Lead Engineer
Building No: 12C, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12B -Stilt floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
Embedded Firmware design and development for Fire Panel development. Individual must have the ability to understand system requirements, develop a system design, implement using C, C++, perform unit and system testing. Having knowledge on Embedded Linux or similar Embedded OS development knowledge is desired. The selected candidate must have a background in embedded (system) software development, design and code review, devices/system interaction and troubleshooting, and will be involved in all aspects of the system software development process (concept, design, reviews, coding, and validation). The selected candidate shall be able to work individually and with team – hardware and software both locally and globally. Need to work with teams at global locations… across different time zones.
Engineering Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering
Minimum 8:10 years firmware development experience required as below:
• Strong in Embedded C/C++ ,object oriented software development
• Experience in Cyber Security assessments like threat modeler, Klocwork, mitigating cyber risks is must.
• Experience on real time OS and non OS based system designs
• Experience in Embedded Linux development
• Experience on 16 / 32 bit micro controllers
• Must have experience debugging, troubleshooting embedded systems using emulators, JTAGBDM debuggers etc
• Development experience with various communication protocols like IP,DHCP, RS232 RS485, I2C, SPI, CAN, CanOpen etc.
• Able to understand hardware design and schematics
• Must have experience with software version control and defect tracking software
• Passionate to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work in a highly collaborative team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge on Linux and device drivers.
• Knowledge on Free RTOS
• Exposure to safety critical embedded systems design for UL Markets
• Experience with HPQC and UML is a plus
• Data encryption / Crypto communications
• Understanding of the entire system development process.
• Strong English communication skills – oral and written.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
• Working experience in product based companies.
• Understanding and responding quickly to customer issues.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice