Software Engineer: Python/Django
ShopTrade is a full-service eCommerce agency and a featured official Shopify Plus service partner committed to building brands and driving growth for both enterprise and medium-sized businesses.
We are driven by a single purpose – to craft innovative and stunning eCommerce experiences. We adopt diverse perspectives that push us forward and create opportunities to meaningfully transform our company, clients, and community. We show up with 8 years of industry experience and a people-focused team where you will be encouraged to grow and adapt to succeed in the fast-changing world of commerce.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful Backend Developer to help build Shopify apps or integrations in a rapidly growing startup environment.
• We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful Backend Developer to help build Shopify apps or standalone platforms in a rapidly growing startup environment.
• Maintain and develop new… features in our Django app and connected APIs
• Close collaboration with FE developers to ensure an end to end solutions
• Code reviews
• Performance monitoring
Essential skillset (all required for this position):
• Django, Python, PostgreSQL, Celery
• Simple front-end (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
• Experience working with 3rd party API integrations
• Good understanding of REST principles
• Nice to have experience with SOAP services in a python ecosystem
• Experience with deployment environments such as AWS or Heroku
• Git (Must)
• Django / Flask
• Celery & Rabbit MQ
• Our UI is built with CSS, SCSS, JQuery, Liquid, and React
• AWS, Heroku, Cloudflare, Netlify
• Github & Jira
• Top on the Shopify Partners around the Global.
• Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members.
• A culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
• Perks & Employee friendly policies.
• End-to-end Ownership is given to team members