Specialist -( iOS/Android )
About Your New Team
The area of Security is becoming increasingly critical for banks, with cybercrime constantly growing in sophistication. Product Security is critical to Temenos’ continued success as leader in the banking software market.This role to sit at the heart of our product security development team.To perform effectively in this role you need to bring strong knowledge and experience in mobile development, security solution and patterns. You should be able to communicate effectively, and keep abreast with latest technology.Successful candidate will come from a strong software development background with leading a team experience and understand mobile development security, SDLC within a software product and services organization
• Managing from initial design to release, and leading a highly skilled technical team.
• Collaborate on hands-on Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) integration architecture, design and development work
• Build and maintain… SCA integration components for various IAM vendors
• Write scalable and high-quality code following best development practices
• Deliver code in an agile team environment
• Produce code that is sufficiently supported by test units
• Collaborating with peers and seniors both within the team and across the organization
• Develop Prototypes for validating integration patterns
• Participate in code reviews within and across teams
Skills & Experience
• Good experience both in writing Android Native applications and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, SQLite
• Good knowledge on Android framework components and native UI components. Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Worked on latest versions of iOS and XCode. Hands-on experience with Android SDK debugging, crashes, performance and memory leak analysis tools and code optimization.
• Experience building multi-threaded applications on Android platform and in-depth knowledge of Application Code Signing
• Familiarity using Restful APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Working knowledge of Gradle build scripts
• Demonstrated experience and an understanding of OOP principles, design patterns
• Working knowledge on basic data structures and algorithms
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Exposure to latest software security industry standards e.g. Crypto techniques, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, JWT, XACML etc.
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management methodologies
• Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVC, VIPER and MVVM and Kotlin experience
• Prior Knowledge on Infinity Platform
• Employee who have completed 24 months in Temenos environment
• Assessment involves meeting/interviews and it is subjected to employees meeting all listed qualifying criteria for the role
• please go through the position specification and skill set match
• Assessment and movement will be carried out as per Temenos India Internal Job Posting policy
• Please keep your line manager informed on your interest for the internal job posting.
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s easy! Access your Cornerstone account at the following LINK , explore the Career Center section from the right drop-down menu, update req6793 under Keyword or required field by clicking on the Apply button on or before 30th Oct 2021.