We are helping 70M Indians to prevent, manage and reverse Type 2 Diabetes. Through our clinically verified digital well-being program, we help people with Type 2 Diabetes to reduce blood glucose, lose weight and stop medications in a fun and engaging way. We have a coach-led community-first approach which we combine with game design to deliver health outcomes. Our Net Promoter Score is 80 and more than 40% of our current customers are coming from word of mouth
Our Believers (aka Investors):
Backed by Y Combinator, Accel Partners, General Catalyst and Scott Shleifer, Global MD, Tiger Global, 3One4 Capital, and other leading institutional investors, Breathe Well-being is fortunate to have some of the world’s leading investors as its chief believers.
Founders of Breathe Well-being, Rohan Verma (Ex McKinsey) and Aditya Kaicker (ex-Accenture), childhood friends and now 2nd-time founders, come with a decade of experience in the healthcare space. Having seen and… managed these problems for their parents, the founders understand what it takes to help people build behavioral changes that address these chronic diseases and more importantly, what it takes to help patients sustain their health outcomes. This is how the idea of Breathe Well-being came to life.
Rohan is a certified CrossFit L2 trainer and a mindfulness coach and Aditya is an ACE-certified behavioral health coach; together, with their experience in Healthcare consulting, Health Coaching, and Game Design they bring in the right expertise to develop life-changing health programs.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
• 2+ years experience in Mobile and Website designing.
• UI design portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to discuss and explain design options Detail-oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver.
• Plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuition and experience
• Communicate with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct an ongoing user research