Touted as India’s fastest growing startup – Hubilo is a category defining, market leader that is helping companies across the world reimagine the future of events – how people connect, interact, and get things done in the virtual world. A virtual world where we seamlessly extend the human experience and effortlessly make network intelligence accessible to both organizers and attendees. We continue to transform the vast array of interactions data into a system of engagement to turn Events into networks and attendees into relationships. The shift to intelligent experiences will be irreversible going beyond the pandemic, and it will be hard to imagine any memorable event that is limited to the physically present.Our vision is to create compelling virtual spaces(venues) where human connection is celebrated, shared experiences advance, and network intelligence amplifies.
We are looking for Designers who have an Eagle eye view for Visual Design, possess high level UI skills to elevate our… VisualStyle .Interpreting the requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into aesthetic, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
What you will be doing
• Create wireframes and storyboards to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Comfortable working in ambiguity and quickly iterating your way to a well thought-out solution.
• Understanding nuances of front-end development and best practises and UI trends and guidelines.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to implement innovative solutions.
You should apply if you
• Are a team player and have prior experience working in an agile environment.
• Have two or more years of UI design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
• Have expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and illustrations.
• Are highly organised and efficient when working across multiple projects to meet deadlines.
• Have a portfolio that demonstrates excellent UI, Visual and Interaction design skills.
What do we look for in people
Openness to unlearn, collaborate seamlessly across teams, enjoy working in a remote and fast paced environment, curious and passionate about solving customer problems, consensus driven decision making approach, persuasive communication and precision for details