We have an open position for a UI/UX Designer. As UX/UI Game Designer you would help us build the interfaces and user flows to our games. Our game experiences combine casual games, narrative and physical elements.
· Degree in Game Design, UX/UI or Media Arts is an advantage
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, and Unity 3D would be an added advantage
· Demonstrable aptitude in wireframing, graphic design and interface design
· Passion for games and immersive entertainment
· Good communication and teamwork skills.
· Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
· Excellent time management skills.
· Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware
· Work closely with producers, game designers, artists, and engineers to create wireframes user-flows and interfaces for our casual and hyper-casual games.
· Understand how digital and physical experiences blend together.
· Evolve rough ideas into polished… user flows and pixel-perfect interfaces
· Conceive transitions and animated effects to enhance gameplay and tutorials
· Discover what matters to users and help determine not just what things look like, but how they work and what we build next
· Predict, identify, and resolve experience design issues that could impede player experience in your general product area
· Conduct and interpret user tests and interviews to identify user behaviour and areas to optimize user experience