UX Designer (PL10)
Siemens Technology India
Role: UX Designer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a UX Designer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
We make real what matters?
• Apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
• Expertise in design user interfaces based… on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process.
• Responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
• Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specifications.
• Collaborate closely with Project Lead, Project Manager and development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, and usability testing.
• Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
• We need a B.E/B. Tech graduate in any branch of engineering or in Design with 4 to 6 Years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications
• Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
• Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will make valuable contributions
• Possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time