Wurkr® – Your Hybrid Workplace!
Wurkr is a small but growing start-up at a very exciting period of rapid expansion.
The team all work remotely (well distributed) in the UK, Spain, Netherlands, Italy and India
Wurkr is a video platform that replicates your physical office – online! You can communicate and work with your distributed or remote colleagues visibly and in real-time wherever they may be!!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer to join our ranks. As a part of the Creative team within Wurkr, you will play a vital role in two key areas:
Deliver fresh and impactful UX/UI design for the group’s multiple brands, spanning industries such as technology, private wealth, sport, energy, finance and more.
Join a growing team of design and tech-focussed individuals looking to challenge the status quo of the insurance industry. This company will shape the future of insurance and it’s an exciting place to be…
• A passion for a slick, clean and exceptional user experience and customer journey.
• Experienced… in working to tight deadlines and able to adjust to changing demands at short notice.
• Understanding of UX design architecture for product features and functions
• Participation and contribution to workshop sessions
• Design / prototyping / wireframing of applications from start to finish, both web and mobile.
• Involvement in user research, testing sessions and experience mapping – capture, organise and extract insights.
• Contributing to the further development of the UX design process at Wurkr
• An appreciation of the importance of data analytics and how this can be used in UX/UI
• A strong verbal and written communicator, good with people and highly interactive.
• Design and implement feasible solutions to satisfy user needs.
• Comfortable using UX Design tools (Photoshop, XD, Sketch etc.)
• A willingness to work within a dynamic, agile environment.
• You excel at working directly with clients to ideate and deliver stunning designs.
• You can confidently present your work.
• You are an ambitious designer not afraid to challenge a brief to get the best result for your clients.
• You’re able to demonstrate from previous work that you understand the entire design and UX process and can add value throughout, from brief through to final delivery.
• You follow trends, but most importantly, you know when to use them.
• Mucking in with studio tasks
Note: It is vital that you have a portfolio of relevant work that you can present at interview.
You must also:
• Be able to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Assist more junior staff in realising their potential and the standard of work.
• Have excellent written and oral communication. Fluent English is a MUST.
• Have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Have significant experience in a UX/UI role (at least 4 years).
• Prior knowledge of the insurance industry is a benefit but not required